Attended Farmers' Markets:
Toronto - Dufferin Grove natural/organic farmers' market all year round, Thursdays 3pm to 7pm. For more information Click here
Welcome to our certified organic vegetable farm.
At Shared Harvest Community Farm we aim to exemplify the principles of the Triple Bottom Line: Environmental stewardship, social responsibility and financial stability. To this effect, environmental stewardship and social responsibility are weaved through everything that we do. We grow organic
produce so that we protect the land, air and water; and the protection of your health as well as the health of the planet inspires and encourages us to
work hard to keep this farm and its mission, vision and values financially sustainable.
We grow over 40 kinds of vegetables and have over 100 varieties in production for our C.S.A. & farmer’s markets. We host a range of live music events & workshops and we work with local schools and offer internships in cooperation with the C.R.A.F.T program.
Create a world where all people have access to nutritious, environmentally sustainable and fairly traded food.
1) Produce food that is environmentally sustainable, locally desirable and socially responsible.
2) Raise awareness on organic and environmentally sustainable food production.
3) Promote backyard and empty lot farming.
4) Raise awareness on the connection between good food and vibrant
5) Promote access to fresh food especially to low income families.
(Good Food Boxes)
6) Promote “need based” life styles as an alternative to consumerism.
7) Empower individuals to empower themselves and others.
8) Promote practical pathways to maintaining healthy and vibrant
body, mind and spirit.
Every Wednesday 3pm-7pm at Durand Market in Hamilton, Thursday at Dufferin Grove 3pm-7pm and Saturdays in Dunnville at the market.
We will have over 70 varieties of vegetable and herb seedlings growing and available for purchase. Everything is grown and raised certified organic of course! Find us at The Minga on May 19th or at The Mustard Seed Co-op on TBA!
Durand Market Hamilton Wednesdays 3pm to 7pm. For more information Click here
Dunnville Farmers' Market every Saturday from May to November 9am to 12pm. For more information Click here
Community Farm & Educational Centre
Our vegetable box program provides you with a weekly variety of certified organic produce. We emphasize freshness and excitement on your dinner table!