Veggie Box Program:
- A variety of fresh harvested, certified organic vegetables once a week delivered to your home.
- Delivery starts in Mid June on a week day evening (exact date will be announced closer to June)
- Both farmer & customer share the risk of the growing season. The customer will always receive vegetables, however the variety & amount might change dependent on severe weather conditions. I.e. hail, severe drought/rain, early frost/snow etc...
2. Payment Options
Paypal - Note 4% Service Charge
Sign Up for your weekly Veggie - Box
We now offer fresh vegetables right to your door. A great opportunity for learning to eat with the seasons.
Dunnville + 20 km Cayuga + 20 km Port Colborne +20 km St. Catherines
Regular Share: Full Season $864
Summer Season $540
Small $18 Regular $27
Full Season Share 32 weeks (June to January): Small $576, Regular $864
Summer Share 20 weeks (June to October): Small $360, Regular $540
Example of a weekly Regular Share box at $27
-1 bunch of kale - 1bunch (2 lbs) of carrots
- bag of mixed greens - quart of onions
- quart of beans - quart of tomatoes
-1 garlic -1 bunch of salad turnips
- 2 lbs beets
Life time farm membership
10% discount on any events, workshops: $20
Small Share: Full Season $576
Summer Season $360
1. Contact us for Sign Up Sheet, fill it out and send it back to us via e-mail or mail.
Thank you. We will contact you as soon as possible.
Community Farm & Educational Centre
Shared Harvest proudly employs certified organic farming oractise that provides organic food for our surrounding communities as well as hosting many live music events in Dunnville Ontario
Copyright © Shared Harvest Community Farm. All rights reserved.
Sign Up Steps
Example of a weekly Small Share at $18
- 1 bunch of kale - 1 garlic
- 2 lb of onions - 2 lbs of tomatoes
- 1 quart of beans - 2 lbs of carrots